Thank you for choosing Exeter Uni Storage for your storage needs. Before using our storage services, we kindly ask that you read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Storage Charges All storage charges are payable in advance wit a £20 deposit unless agreed prior The minimum storage period is one Month. After this initial period, storage is charged on a weekly basis. If you choose to terminate your storage period before the agreed end date, no refund of storage charges will be given.
- Payment Methods We accept payment by credit or debit card or cash. Payment can be made online through our website or over the phone.
- Storage Limits The maximum weight limit per box is 25kg. We reserve the right to refuse to store any item that we deem to be unsuitable for storage. This includes items that are illegal, hazardous, dangerous, or perishable.
- Access to Storage Facility Access to our storage facility is strictly by appointment only. To arrange an appointment, please contact us by phone or email.
- Insurance We recommend that you take out your own insurance to cover your belongings while they are in storage. However, we do provide insurance cover for your belongings while they are in our care. Our insurance cover is limited to a maximum of £50 per box. Please contact us for more information.
- Termination of Storage Agreement You may terminate your storage agreement by giving us at least seven days’ notice in writing. We reserve the right to terminate the storage agreement at any time by giving you at least seven days’ notice in writing.
- Liability We accept no liability for loss or damage to your belongings while they are in storage. You are responsible for ensuring that your belongings are adequately packed and protected.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be published on our website and will apply to all storage agreements from the date of publication.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Shipping we sometimes use courier services when this happens we are bound by courier terms & conditions this means that insurance cover is set by the courier service this is usually £50 per/bag/box total loss only Shipping labels must be taped all around bags & boxes. we cant be held responsible for labels that are not secured all the way around and fall of resulting in lost items. Insurance can be adjusted by calling stuff2move before shipping is booked.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.